Widow Wisdom: What is something you’ve always wanted to do that you BELIEVE you are powerful enough to accomplish now?
We asked our widow sisters to share their wisdom by answering this question; What is something you’ve always wanted to do that you BELIEVE you are powerful enough to accomplish now?
- Going out to eat alone. I’ve done it a couple of times, but I want to be okay with it within myself – Barb.
- Ask a man for a date! I did, and we’ve been together for 3 yrs. Fabulous guy. I’m sure my late hubby guided me to him. – Tee
- Finish my bachelor’s degree at 47 years old! That is my focus right now – half done right now! – Jennifer
- I went camping with my three boys. It’s something their dad did growing up, and we did it a few times as a family. I’m not real excited about tent camping, but I did it, and it was a big deal for me! – Jolene
- Go off-roading in the new Bronco with my brother this summer. I want to do some of the driving too. – Paula
- Caravanning with my fur baby across Australia – Christel
- I bought a second home. A beautiful lake house on the largest freshwater lake in Northern California – Deborah
- Be the vocals to a band. – Tonya
- Speak in public. becoming a widow has helped me Be Brave! – Wister on Instagram
- Write a book that tells my story. I did it! It comes out in January! – Wister on Instagram